STEVEN C CROOKE
Steven C. Crooke, a 1977 graduate of the Santa Clara University School of Law, brings to the firm more than thirty years of transactional law expertise, including business mergers and acquisitions, real estate development law, shopping center leasing, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, and environmental matters. His success strategy emphasizes negotiation to avoid surprises and to maximize client positions in every situation. He further achieves this success through experienced insight into important deal points, as well as through his ability to pinpoint subtle profit opportunities.
Steve is regularly sought after for his proficiency and skill in such legal situations as business sales to venture capital firms, business financing transactions, real estate development joint ventures, wealth transfers, and corporate restructuring transactions.
His clients are high net worth individuals and have included real estate developers, business owners, and professionals.
Steve lives with his wife in Long Beach. His wife is also an attorney. His hobbies include travel, exotic cars, sailing, wine collecting, and rescuing cats.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate & Transactional Law
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1977
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1977
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California